Twenty-four Affiliate Owners of Proforma, the $500 million industry-leader in technology and business success, have been named to the most prestigious ranking for the fastest-growing private businesses. For over 30 years, Proforma has continued to hold the greatest presence of all distributor groups on the Inc. 5000 in the promotional products, printing industry and ecommerce industry. The Inc. 5000, ranked according to percentage revenue growth over a three-year period, has recognized these affiliates for receiving growth up to 4,681%.
“We are very proud that Proforma was once again recognized for the consistently remarkable growth our Owners have achieved in recent years,” said Proforma CEO, Vera Muzzillo. “The fact that Proforma continues to be the only distributor organization with this level of Affiliate Owners represented on the Inc. 5000 is a testament that Proforma is truly the industry’s technology and business success leader.”
Over 70 Proforma Owners have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list in the past 5 years alone. Six Owners featured on the 2020 list have received consecutive recognition from for their sustained business growth.
“We could not have achieved our Inc. 5000 success without Proforma!” said Anita Shina & Jim Hanika, 5 Million Dollar Club members and Owners of Proforma Amplified, “Proforma’s support, resources and dedication were the keys to our success. It is an honor to be part of the Proforma family!”
The Proforma Companies recognized on this year’s list, in order of ranking, include the following:
- Anita Shina & Jim Hanika, Owners of Proforma Amplified, ranked #83 with 4681% growth
- Michele Adams, Owner of Proforma Global Sourcing, ranked #255 with 1800% growth
- Joe & Tracy Troy, Owners of Waterfront Promotional Merchandising, ranked #1218 with 396% growth
- Kim & Pat Shaffer, Owners of Commonwealth Graphics, powered by Proforma, ranked #1638 with 282% growth
- Deborah Lanigan, Owner of Debar Hospitality, Proforma Mega Marketing Solutions, ranked #1854 with 244% growth
- Russ & Tammy Howarth, Owners of Proforma Think Ink, ranked #1855 with 244% growth
- Mike & Amy Anderman, Owners of Proforma 123, ranked #1916 with 233% growth
- Fred Greco, Owner of Greco Promotions, ranked #2874 with 136% growth
- Mike Durkee, Owner of Proforma Durkee, ranked #2951 with 131% growth
- Mike Lazzari, Owner of BrandCentric Solutions, powered by Proforma, ranked #3330 with 107% growth
- Rick Minten, Owner of Proforma Bay Business Resources, ranked #3331 with 107% growth
- Tony Pupo, Owner of Logo Print & Promo, ranked #3587 with 95% growth
- Steve & Donna Raucher, Owners of Proforma GPS Global Promotional Sourcing, ranked #3694 with 90% growth
- Scott & Katherine Morris, Owners of Fusion 1, powered by Proforma. Ranked #4752 with 49% growth
- Kevin Dovel & Don Titka, Owners of Proforma Promographix, ranked #4900 with 43% growth
To be eligible for the 2021 Inc. 5000, businesses must have met certain criteria, including being privately-owned, for-profit, based in the United States, and generating at least $100,000 in 2017 and $2 million in 2020. More than 26 Proforma businesses reached the growth qualifications to apply in 2021.