Inc. Magazine Unveils Its 38th Annual List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies – the Inc. 5000
CLEVELAND, OH (August 12, 2020) – Eighteen affiliate Owners of Proforma, the $500 million industry-leader in technology and business success, have been named to the most prestigious ranking for the fastest-growing private businesses. For over 30 years, Proforma has continued to hold the greatest affiliate presence on the Inc. 5000 in the promotional products and printing industry. The Inc. 5000, ranked according to percentage revenue growth over a three-year period, has recognized these affiliates for receiving growth up to 328%.
“We are very proud that Proforma continues to be recognized for the consistently remarkable growth our Owners have achieved in recent years,” said Proforma Founder, Greg Muzzillo. “The fact that Proforma continues to be the only organization with any affiliate Owners represented on the Inc. 5000 is a true testament to the best-in-class technology and business success solutions we provide to our Owners that fuel their ability to constantly innovate and deliver exceptional results. It’s exciting to lead a network of Owners who are shaping the future of the promotional product and print industry.”
While no other major affiliate organization in the industry had even one Owner make the list this year, 64 Proforma Owners have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list in the past 5 years alone. Six Owners featured on the 2020 list have received consecutive recognition for their sustained business growth and five are new to the list for 2020.
“I’m honored to be featured on this prestigious list for the fourth time,” says Steven Flaughers, Multi-Million Dollar Club member and Owner of Proforma 3rd Degree Marketing. “I’m proud of my entire team and the team behind us at the Proforma Support Centers that has pushed us all to achieve this great recognition. Our rapid growth could not have been sustained without the support and technology that Proforma has provided to us and I look forward to many more appearances on this prestigious list.”
The Proforma Owners recognized on this year’s list, in order of ranking, include the following:
- Mike Lazzari; Owner of Proforma BrandCentric Solutions, ranked at #1358
- Joe & Tracy Troy; Owners of Waterfront Promotional Merchandising, ranked at #1476
- Steven Flaughers; Owner of Proforma 3rd Degree Marketing, ranked at #2179
- Russell Howarth; Owner of Proforma Think Ink, ranked at #2293
- Steve & Donna Raucher; Owners of Proforma GPS Global Promotional Sourcing, ranked at #3378
- Pratt, Tej, Sudhir & Preeta Pande; Owners of Proforma IdeaPress, ranked at #3719
- Brandon Kennedy; Owner of Proforma Progressive Marketing, ranked at #4077
- Brian O’Leary and Anthony Panaggio; Owners of Proforma Packaging, Printing & Promotions, ranked at #4093
- Dave Kirby; Owner of Proforma Printing Systems, ranked at #4340
- Ryan Andrews & Andy Harmatz; Owners of The Branding Agency Powered by Proforma, ranked at #4500
- Bob McPheron; Owner of Proforma Add-A-Line, ranked at #4766
- Mike Durkee; Owner of Proforma Durkee, ranked at #4983
To be eligible for the 2020 Inc. 5000, businesses must have met certain criteria, including being privately-owned, for-profit, based in the United States, and generating at least $100,000 in 2016 and $2 million in 2019. Thirty Proforma businesses reached the growth qualifications to apply in 2019.
“The companies on this year’s Inc. 5000 come from nearly every realm of business,” says Inc. editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “From health and software to media and hospitality, the 2020 list proves that no matter the sector, incredible growth is based on the foundations of tenacity and opportunism.”
Not only have the companies on the 2020 Inc. 5000 been very competitive within their markets, but the list as a whole shows staggering growth compared with prior lists as well. The 2020 Inc. 5000 achieved an incredible three-year average growth of over 500 percent, and a median rate of 165 percent.